So apparently I have to say seven things about myself that are rare or facts or something like that. This is harder than thought as I'm a pretty open book but after ponderance this is what I came up with.
1) I'm really quite shy. No really. I was voted shyest girl in highschool each year. I'm still quite shy in groups of people I don't know. So often I drink in social situation which leads to not being so shy, but I still can't seem to shake that whole socially inept thing no matter what.
2) I'm a vegetarian and often the smell of meat or sight of raw meat makes me naseated. But I watch shows about cooking meat because I presume one day I'll get married and I may marry someone who eats meat and I want to know how to cook it for him.
3) Speaking of foods, I've never outgrown that three year old phase where foods on a plate cannot touch each other (unless lasagna or something intentional). If in a stirfry than vegetables should be seperated and eaten individually. And all sauces should have dipping bowls rather than being on the item. I have more dipping bowls in my home than any other kitchen thing.
4) I adore writing lists of things I would do with lottery winnings of all amounts. I never buy lottery tickets.c
5) I practically lived in Vancouver's Children's hospital for a year when dealing with hearing correction (eighty percent deaf until 6 yrs) and growth issues (I've always been tiny). Despite the occasional blood test and feeling bad I remember it as a fun experience. I got rootbeer popsicles and got to pet the hospital dog and play and watch tv.
6) I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
7) I love the tv show Wifeswap. It's a guilty pleasure and I'm turning red as I write this cause it's suuuuch bad tv.
I tag Lisa, Jenny, Jessica, Lorne, Jessica Williams, Sarah and Tara.