Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yeah yeah, it's been forever...

But apparently crashing a car is time consuming. You'd think I'd have the routine down by now but nopers!

Lawyers and doctors and ICBC oh my! What fun it's been wading through the paperwork. but when the dust has cleared I have me a new car. Or newish. A 1999 Oldsmobile Alero with tint and a spoiler. So this one looks nicer than the last one. Being that driving now scares the living bejeebers out of me now methinks this one may actually stay on the road for awhile (knock on wood).

So as if having scars everywhere from impaled glass wasn't enough now I have an effed up back. Which makes me feel about 80. But a fine looking 80. So extreme dance offs and fights to the death will have to be put off for at least a few weeks.

I was all gearing to post but was just reminded by my hungover ass that i have a hot date with the couch for some spooning action...

expect more later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah yes. The hangover. How delightful a companion on a cloudy Sunday.