Sunday, April 1, 2007

raindrops keep falling on my head

Sorry. I find writing song lyrics/titles as blog titles witty and/or personally amusing so don't mind the cheesy references.

A curiousity-doesn't anyone else find their mood is strongly affected by the weather? I mean I understand everyone is happier when its sunny (short of vampires) but do others find it can make or break the overall tone for the day/hour?

Example-Yesterday-sunny=happy as can be. Woke up early, cleaned, even though tired had a fantastic day frolicking in the fresh air. Today-snowing and grey=tired, emo, want to sleep all day, noone gets me. Friday-cloudy with sunny periods-kind of neutral with periods of exasperation and well wishing for the weekend.

Anyone else in the same boat, or am I floating down the crazy river by myself on this one?

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Glad to know that you guys got snow too!

Anonymous said...

umm megs it's called seasonal affective disorder:P and i am sure millions of people suffer from it:P

ps i love you.

Jen said...

If the sun doesnt come out today I will cry. But then again I will cry anyways seeing how work is gray and gross anyways. PS ... we are due to play cheesy board games and drink Ice Tea while we catch up.

Love you lots meggles

Lorne L said...

The weather has less effect on you if you're not human.

It's Me! said...

You're definately floating down the crazy river, but you're totally not alone. I'm right there paddling that canoe with you (though my paddle seems to look a lot more like a prosthetic leg than an oar...hmm...)