I've been coming to terms lately with a few things. Mostly just random ponderances that prove I have too much time on my hands.
1) When did Home Depot and Canadian Tire suddenly become fun stores to go to on the weekend. I remember back when I would be bored as hell when my parents dragged me there. Now I look forward to comparing bbq prices and flooring costs.
2) When did facebook become the new myspace? I had a nap, and suddenly facebook is bookmarked on everyone's computers. Call me old fashioned but I like myspace.
3) I've been at my job almost 5 months and I still want to giggle when I say the words "my office" or "conference call" or "weekly stat reports" or "let me check my appointment schedule"cause they sound professional. That being said I still manage to quote the Simpsons in the classroom so there's balance.
4) When did business suits become #1 wanted item on my radar? When shopping I am drooling more with business suits than stilettos. And I LOVE stilettos.
5) How did I manage to get more $ at this new job but still manage to be broke all the time? Sheer talent and determination I guess. Oh and having tons of bills.
6) When the frik is summer coming?
7) How come last Sat night (on St. Patty's Day) I managed to drink a shitload of alcohol and barely felt drunk and felt fantastic at 8 on Sunday morn but this Friday drank 3 drinks and felt like ass yesterday morn?
Happy birthday to my good friend Lucas. You don't look a day over 19, youngun.
St. Patty's Day was great. Thanks to all who showed up.
Air guitar never grows old nor does my love for Kate.
Jessica you're birthday present is still riding shotgun in my car.
My parents came up and visited me and it was the best!