Air Guitar and Margaritas for Beginners.
UFC: My Cat vs a Crow.
7 Cups of Coffee in a Row= tweaking like Lohan on a Tuesday night.
Lets All Practise Our Thriller Dance for This Saturday.
The Good Side of H1N1=Making out with Douchey Ex's and Not Being the Fugliest Person at Walmart.
Vote: Will My Halloween costume get me sent home from work to change?
Twitter: I still don't get it.
........yeah, so you can see why it's been quiet here in these parts. So I'm going to take the opportunity to fill out a meme that has been passed along to be by a few wicked bloggers and have been meaning to get to for the last while...
Here’s how this one works: USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cellphone? Coffeetable
2. Your hair? Red
3. Your mother? Strong
4. Your father? Quiet
5.Your favorite food? Sushi
6. Your dream last night? Effed
7. Your favorite drink? Caesar
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? livingroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled
13. Where were you last night? Earls
14. Something that you aren't? rude
15. Muffins? Yummy
16. Wish list item? Money
17. Where did you grow up? Stewart
18. Last thing you did? Shower
19. What are you wearing? jammies
20. Your TV? Foodtv
21.Your pets? Sleeping
22. Friends? Scattered :(
23. Your life? Mellow.
24. Your mood? Anxious.
25. Missing someone? LOTS.
26. Vehicle? Infiniti
.27. Something you're not wearing? Shirt
28. Your favorite store? ValueVillage
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Afternoon
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? Back!
33. One place that I go over and over? Home.
34. One person that emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Subway
Go for it and have a turn, I'm going to tag...
It's upto you if you wanna partake and pass it on, but it's good for when you have a blogger funk day. And along with the meme comes an award, at least that's what I managed to get from Paula at *Insert My Blogname Here* who is more of a friend than a fellow blogger at this point. It's just a meme and shout out to some of the blogs I love.
A couple weeks back I also got this award from Taylor and it's pretty sweet (check out her blog, she's a good writer and hawt) so I wanna pass it along to people I think give good blog too.
It's not that I don't love everyone on the blergroll it's just these are some of the blogs I have been following for ages, and I don't normally give out award so wanted to show some love to some of the people I know best at this point.
And remember blog awards are the gifts that keep on giving only without a week long prescription and ointment so feel free to keep this ball rolling!