Thursday, December 3, 2009

Drumroll, Please


Doesn't Jessica look impressed to be helping me out?

I don't know how to do those fancy status shuffles as far as contests go, so instead went the old fashioned way. By harrassing Jessica (the front desk wondergoddess) at work to draw papers from a jar. As you can see it was impartial as I was too busy using the workplace camera to take pictures.

And the winner is.....



At Oh! How Lovely!. Email me yo' address to piratemeghan at hotmail dot com so I can stalk you. I mean send you presents. Thanks to everyone else who entered my first ever giveaway. If I could I'd give each and every one of you lapdances and tequila shots. But lets save that for the 20SB 2010 meetup, okay?

9 comments:

Deech said...

Damn...cause if I had won I would have told you to give the stuff away and I'll take the Tequila shots and lapdances....I am only an hour and a half south of you...you know....

Bruce Johnson said...

Hey....foul...this was rigged. I left thousand of comments......(o.k. I think I left, maybe two....but I am still dissappointed)

Bathwater said...

Now I've got to crash the 20 something blogger's meet-up for sure!

Anonymous said...

you got lucky a girl won, giving presents to guys is so freakin' hard. so what did she win anyways?

Random Musings said...

Ok all I have to say is how the fuck did I miss this?? Huummm

Steph said...

Can I have a lapdance anyway? I tip well ;)

Candy's daily Dandy said...

I missed the giveaway....

Of course.

EPIC FAIL

Ellie said...

Dammit, i missed the giveaway!

Slyde said...

do i win for 2nd place?