- The oldest Jonas brother seems to smile more since he's gotten laid. Don't worry little brothers, you'll get your chance one day. Until they keep Blue Steeling.
- Green Day weren't relevant at the VMA's. They still aren't here. No seriously. They aren't.
- Beyonces outfit was clearly designed by her mother. That wasn't a compliment. Although her ability to crotch grab and headbang in a dress is seriously impressive.
- Rihanna- I'm glad you made it here despite all the shit you went through at this time last year. But get counselling for your problems. The doves on your outfit didn't deserve it.
No, seriously. What did they do to you?
I have no idea who this woman is but have now dubbed her 'Double D Tits McGee'
- Taylor Swift is precious. Like if the Easter Bunny and Mother Teresa had sex and out popped a faberge egg and it hatched Taylor Swift. Yeah, that precious.
- Is it possible to be scared of/turned on by someone at the same time? Yes. Her name is Pink. And it would be worth the risk.
- Miley Cyrus and Black Eyed Peas are bearable if you put the tv on mute. And turn away from it.
- Who is Lady Antebellum, and how do I not know about them? This rock sure is cozy and provides great shade.
- Alice Cooper, you will always make me wanna tease my hair, rim my eyes with black and dance on tables to 'Poison'. Thank you for that. Katy Perry, you can die now. And take Russell Brand with you. EDIT. I just saw this on twitter and Russell has since redeemed himself. Rusty Rockets -Grammies? Is that how much coke you need to stay awake through em? LoooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooong. Well played Russell, well played.
- I'm sure the Zac Brown band is lovely. So if they could nicely give the Best New Award artist to The Ting Tings it would be greatly appreciated, thankyouverymuch.
- A legion of people shed a tear during the Michael Jackson tribute for not keeping their 3D glasses from Avatar.
- 'Living on a Prayer' is known to cause incessant air guitar, hip shaking, and singing into any object near by. There is no known cure.
- Dave Matthews Band are fantastically mellow. Unfortunately that translates to kinda boring when not baked. Yeah, hate me but I went there.
- Quentin Tarentino sounds like a WWE announcer. But Eminem, Drake and Travis Barker all together is a supergroup I can get behind. Or underneath. What?
Thanks for tuning in to my recap of the 2010 Grammy report and don't fret about your need to upcoming celebrity observations and judgement. The Oscars are right around the corner!...
*All photos are shanked from www.msn.ca Please don't sue me.