Monday, November 9, 2009

One of the Guys

I've always been one of the guys. It's a blessing and a curse. And tonight when out for coffee with my guy friends it made me wonder if it's the reason I'm single. Not cause I have tons of guy friends. But because the following can come up into conversation casually....

-sleeping with your mom
-sleeping with my mom
-phallic cupcakes
-'special' christmas cookies
-the proper way to get carted out a bar
-how drinking leads to Bad Decisions
-how we should drink this Friday
-rating the Starbucks clientelle on their 'sexability'
-would a lesbian vampire go down on a mortal on the rag or would that lead to death?
-masturbating with butter in a pinch


And would you believe everyone at the table is on the edge of 30? I'm never getting laid again.

12 comments:

MsDarkstar said...

Phallic Cupcakes? Coolio! With cream filled centers!

I think a guy might be ok masturbating with butter but I would worry about the milk proteins/ bacteria causing difficulty for a female.

Kirsty said...

I know how you feel. I have way more guy friends. I tried dating one of them once - disaster. But the conversations cannot be beat.

Lucy said...

This made me giggle and I love that you added you all are almost 30. You know what, it is important to stay young at heart and to have a sense of humor, you guys are doing both well (lol).

You hang in there, true love will hit you when you are not even looking:)

I am catching up on my blog reading and I loved your Ativan story, too funny!

I am glad you are doing NaBloPoMo I have missed you:)

P said...

I love the fact that you say you had went for COFFEE, this wasn't even alcohol induced...

Mike said...

You can masturbate with butter?

Ben said...

The last two made me a little stomach sick.

Slyde said...

i prefer margerine....

Bruce said...

Very defeinately a guy sort of topic "would a lesbian vampire go down on a mortal on the rag or would that lead to death?"....this is going to have me thinking for a while.

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

Ahahaha, you're going to lovve my blog post tomorrow then. It's all about guys and girls being friends :P

I've never been one of the guys, myself, though. Although, I would have liked to eavesdrop on your convo last night!

Joker_SATX said...

That sounds like my kind of crew. Creative stuff to talk about!

Kelsey said...

Being one of the guys is fun, for the most part. Boobs and Butts~!

Meghan said...

MsDarkstar-it was definately a guy who thought ofthat one.

Kirsty-one of them is actually an ex from years past, but as you can see it's all in the wind now.

Lucy-thanks, lovely. Ativan and guy friends keep this ball rolling!

P-it's even messier when alcohol is involved.

Mike- apparently so!

Ben-our coffee nights aren't for the faint of heart or stomach.

Slyde- but you'd burn off the calories either way.

Bruce- it's definately an odd ponder you can't help but think about.

Amber- I think any table near ours should have been given a NC-18 warning in advance.

Joker-our crews would have a lot of fun/gross convos together.

Kelsey- agreed, I think we run in similar circles.